Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feb. 21st

I am kind of a slacker when it comes to finding patients. No one off my list wants to come in and it seems that L. is having a hard time calling all of our patients. I think she is a little overwhelmed because both us and the first years are seeing patients now and she has so many on her list to call so I feel bad. Other than my list I really don't have any people to call so I am just getting easy patients back. This morning I brought in a 1B and breezed through him. My afternoon was promising. My board patients wife came in and I was hoping to screen her for another potential board patient but she didn't qualify. She was still four quads of a class three and so it was good requirements for me. I didn't get to scaling today but I got her OD done. She was a little bit of a talker and I also just want to get her back since she needs to be numb. The more times she comes back that more anesthesia experiences I get!! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home