Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jan. 17th

So much for my getting in harder classifications! I tried so hard to get a hold of patients I had gotten from the midtown screenings but no one wants to come in. I tried and tried but to no avail. I had to last minute call a class 5 I saw first year and a class three that I didn't get to finish last semester. It was still a productive day because I finished a class 5 exam and got a quad of a three. I even got my first of the fifteen experiences needed to LA. It was a left PSA and I had no idea what I was doing but Professor Alexander was a huge help and me and my patient survived. I wish I was able to OD some patients. I realize I am now searching for a board patient so the more new patients I see the better. It is harder to have L. call spanish speaking patients for me because now clinic is on thursday and I am only up at Weber on monday for a short time and then I have to rush off to get my daughter. I feel like I am starting the semester out crawling and I should be running! I already feel so behind and it is so frustrating! Hopefully soon I can get the hang of doing all this with a small baby around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home