Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jan. 24th

Today was kind of a bust of a day but I did make the most of it. My morning patient no showed me, he forgot about his appointment (he didn't get the message I left the night before) and he couldn't come in when I called because he was already at work. Lucky for me a sweet friend had two children scheduled for the morning and let me see one of them. I was able to get a 1A and take a PANO. It was a pretty good morning and I had been excited to see my afternoon patient because he was a new patient but then he called and cancelled last minute. I couldn't find anyone to come in but another friend of mine was having her sister come in to pass off PE's so she said I could pass them off on her sister as well. I was able to pass off so many PE's! I did sealants, air powder polisher, caries risk assessment and desensitization. I also was able to get both of my sealant requirements done as well because another child needed sealants and I was able to do some one him. It was a pretty good day but still no OD's to be found. I need to find a board patient, a mock board patient, and get LA experiences! I need to get into gear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home