Thursday, November 29, 2007

11/6 Lab

Well, today was my first day back after having Claire! It was so nice to have a little break from clinic since I had worked so hard for so many weeks leading up to my delivery. The break made it that much harder to come back though. Our lab included wheelchair transfer, alginate impressions, perio irrigation, desensitization, and emergency preparedness. I feel like the perio irrigation was very insightful and I can't wait to be able to use it on my patients now. I feel like it can help to improve the tissues of many of my class 3 patients. Desensitization was nice to learn about as well. It help having learned about the different techniques and products in class beforhand and then being able to use them clinically. There are so many different products out there that it is so important to keep up on the technology and what is best so you can choose the best treatment method for your patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home