Thursday, November 29, 2007

Clinic Wk #6

This week I saw my 1A's and my mockboard patient. Both my 1A's came in the morning and they were quick and pretty easy. It was kind of different doing little kids when I have been seeing so many adults with challenging teeth. I almost couldn't remember how to clean a childs mouth since they don't have much calculus. It was a fun experience and a great change of pace. After seeing the kids, my mockboard came in the afternoon. It was good to practice on her other quadrants so I know what to expect when she comes in for the mockboard. I feel confident with cleaning this patient. She is a good and reliable patient and doesn't have anything significant on her health history so that will make the paper work easier. Her calculus also comes off pretty easy and isn't tenacious so I feel like when I clean her teeth in the mockboard I will be able to get the calculus off without much force. I also got to be CA at Weber this week and it was lots of fun as usual :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home