Thursday, November 29, 2007

VA Week #6

This week at the VA was a different experience but I learned a lot. Prof. Hansons wasn't able to make it this week so I had the experience of working with professor Bossenberger. She does things differently but I really enjoyed working with her. I feel like I was able to learn a lot from her. It is nice to get to work with different clinicians and be able to gain from their knowledge. I had really good patients today as well. I had a really challenging patient with a class 2 furcation. I had a really hard time trying to figure out how to clean out the furcation and what instruments to use. I used my mini graceys and was able to access the furcation but I still feel like I wasn't able to clean it as well as I would have liked. I just couldn't quit get the cutting edge to adapt. I will have to ask some more instructors to see if they can offer any insight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home