Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 3rd

I really need 1B's! How funny is that? I am glad that that is the classification I am having trouble with because they are a dime a dozen. I had my sister in law come in and she was a 1B of course. I then cleaned a class 5 in the afternoon because my other patient cancelled last minute. I was so frustrated at the end of this day because my scaling time is crap! I should be so much faster by now but I am not and it is making me crazy! I think my main problem is that I am so used to cleaning harder classifications now that it am used to going back into a pocket numerous times to get all of the deposit. With easier classifications I don't need to go back in. My first stroke should have been effective enough. My goal now is to get faster at scaling easier patients. At this speed right now I wont be able to survive in private practice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home