Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 10th

Today was our last mockboard exam before the real board exam. I was nervous for this one because I wanted to be sure that I got the paperwork right and everything in the right order. My patient was the patient who had canceled last minute last week and I was just hoping and praying that he would work out for the exam. I couldn't even find his chart with his x-rays at first but after a lot of searching I found it and there was only one quad good enough to clean. My patient came late and he couldn't even speak english. Pretty much this was a horrible experience but in the end I guess I did learn something. He was a class 4 and didn't want me to touch his gums when I was cleaning him. How can you not touch their gums!?! It was a very difficult quad to clean and I pretty much just ultrasoniced the whole time. although it was hard and exhausting, i learned a lot. Unfortunatley for me though, he is not complete and I have to see him next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home