Tuesday, September 11, 2007

1st real clinic day and VA

This week was our first patient day and it was pretty crazy!! My patient cancelled the night before and I frantically tried to find a new one. Most of my recall list and patient list is spanish speaking so it was really difficult to find people to call. I ended up having my aunt come in and at least I had a patient in the chair! The afternoon was a little disappointing because I had a patient who had never had a cleaning and never flosses so I was sure she would be at least a II. Of course with my luck she was a 1B! Bummer! I took a full mouth on her for some reason so I didn't even get her finished!! It was frustrating!! I just need my classifications!! I also got to go to the VA this week and I loved it! It was such a fun atmosphere and I felt like it was a good learning environment for me. I love the fast pace of the VA as well. I hope that the VA will help me to fulfill some of my harder requirements that I can't seem to find anywhere else!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home