Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3/28

Today was the day I was going to make up my missed clinic day. I went all day today and I knew it would be challenging but I shouldn't have even gotten out of bed today. I was no showed by my patient in the morning and shortly after my patient in the afternoon cancelled. I had to hurry and call my uncle to come in the morning to do his OD. That actually worked out well. He was 2 quads of a 3 and 2 quads of a 2. This will help me so much! I couldn't even really finish OD so next time he will have to come in for more x-rays and for the cleaning. I hope I can finish this patient in a reasonable amount of time because I really need my other apponitments for other patients. In the afternoon I was able to find a patient to come in but he was just a class 1B so I now have 10 extra quads of a 1B. He was a nice guy and I was happy to have him there to help me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home