Wednesday, March 07, 2007

3/5

Today was a complete waste!! Well, I guess almost. My patient that didn't show up last week came today but it turns out that his blood pressure is high. It was practicaly through the roof! So of course with my luck he had no physician to call to get a consult so we had to kick him out. I franticaly tried to find another patient and luckily my mother in law was able to come in. I didn't want to waste another whole day so I took a full mouth and bitewings x-rays. I only needed two retakes so not too bad. My goal for taking the full mouth was to do better on the canines. I usually really struggle with the canine shot but they all turned out. One had a little root lapping but the whole root was in the premolar shot so I didn't have to retake it. I feel like time is running out on requirements but at least I was able to get some requirements done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home