Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2/21

Today I saw a patient from the recall list. She was really nice but really nervous. I was hoping that since she was off the recall list she might be a different classification than I'm used to. But alas, she was a 1B. I wasn't able to finish her all today though. The health history was a little more complicated then usuall and I wasn't even able to take x-rays on her until it was time for scale check!! I guess it was full mouth series day. So, pretty much it would have been impossible to finish her completely. So I did a really in depth OHI and I think I helped her a lot. I was a little dissappointed that I didn't get to cleaning because I was really hoping to test out my skills at the ultrasonic. I guess it will have to wait until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home