Wednesday, February 07, 2007

2/7

Today is my birthday!! Isn't it lame that I had to come to clinic on my birthday? Anyways, it was my grandpa so he wasn't too hard and he was nice. Today My goal was to complete the remaining 3 quads of his mouth in a reasonable amount of time. Yeah right! I don't know what my problem is but I just can't pick up my scaling pace. Good news though is that I didn't miss any spots. I try to blame it on the fact that maybe I took a long time because he kept dozing off and closing his mouth, but now i'm just making excuses. I was able to pass off 2 PE's today!! It is my goal from now on to pass off as many PE's as I can so I don't have to worry about them at the end of the semester.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Happy B-day. It's mine too. When I bring my dad in I have to pop in a bite block. That man just can not stay awake!! See you at the convention.

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home