Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Clinic #3

Today was my third time in clinic. I went into clinic with the goal to pass off some PE's and to master my chair positions! I decided I would reach this goal by having more confidence in myself and my abilities. Its hard not to get discouraged when you make a mistake and after that everything seems to be a little harder. I feel I was able to accomplish my goals. I passed off three PE's and was able to review my chair positions. I feel so much better about clinic today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Laura! I just wanted to let you know that I think you are doing fabulous. You really seemed to have a pretty good understanding of the chair positions and you should feel more comfortable with the PE's. They are such a pain but on some things, they are the only things that really force you to study and learn a particular clinical skill. Feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out with clinic because that is what I am there for!

11:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home