Wednesday, August 30, 2006

8/30

Today my goal was to become oriented! I wanted to get into clinic and get more used to how it works and how I am supposed to prepare for it. My goal isn't quite accomplished yet....I feel a little more confident but almost more confused than ever! Funny thing though, I started practicing left handed and I'm right handed! Who does that? Me! Obviously I'm a little stressed.I am excited though to get used to everything and to start learning! Next time I come to lab I want to be more prepared. Not just having read the material but understanding it! Until next time...Study study study!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hale yeah! said...

Sounds like you are doing well your first week and it's normal to not know what the crap is going on. Pretty soon it will feel totally normal to you and you will just want to start seeing patients, then it comes and you don't want to see patinets anymore. J/K It is good when you can put all you have learned together and start seeing people. Good Luck, see you around.

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home